Providing Comprehensive Legal Solutions Tailored To Each Client’s Needs

Representation For Students After Drug And Alcohol Arrests

Many college-age students take the attitude that it’s okay to try anything once. In some situations, that attitude might not be damaging. However, if that attitude led to a drunk driving or drug possession charge, it’s important to work with a Houston County lawyer who defends students accused of crimes.

Houston County Student Crime Defense Attorney

The law office of William R. Pemberton, P.C., has more than 40 years of experience representing individuals throughout East Texas. The firm defends individuals who are facing charges for a range of crimes, including:

Whether you were unfairly implicated in a party drug situation, charged with date rape, or charged with theft from a dormitory or burglary of an off-campus residence, it’s important to protect your rights. In addition to damaging your criminal record, an arrest could also have lingering consequences at your school, including difficultly receiving student loans or being accepted to housing. Protect your rights, your future and your education by contacting an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as you learn about the charges.

Contact A Crockett Lawyer Defending Minors In Possession

The firm represents students who are at colleges and universities throughout East Texas, including Texas, including:

  • Texas A&M University
  • Baylor University
  • St. Mary’s University
  • University of Houston
  • University of North Texas
  • Trinity University
  • Trinity Valley Community College
  • Texas Christian University
  • Stephen F. Austin University
  • Sam Houston State University
  • Angelina College

If you are a minor who was arrested for drinking and driving or drug crimes, contacting an experienced attorney can help protect your future. To learn more about the representation available at the law office of William R. Pemberton, P.C., schedule a confidential initial consultation through an online contact form or by calling 936-585-8386.