All Felonies and Misdemeanors ◊ Former Prosecutor
If you are under investigation for a crime or have been arrested and charged with violating the criminal laws, you want an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your constitutional rights. The consequences of a conviction can be severe and can stay with you for a long time. In addition to fines, penalties and incarceration, you could risk the loss of driving privilege, employment opportunities and other rights.
Attorney William R. Pemberton, in Crockett, Texas, brings almost 40 years of experience to people throughout Houston County who have been charged with a criminal offense. A former prosecutor, he has a comprehensive understanding of the criminal law and process, as well as how the state prepares criminal cases. Over his lengthy career, he has developed strong and effective working relationships with prosecutors and judges, so that he can work within the system to protect your interests.
The Firm’s Criminal Defense Practice
Attorney Pemberton aggressively defends people charged with any type of felony or misdemeanor, including:
- DUI/DWI. The firm represents people charged with drunk driving (DWI), including minors (DUI).
- Homicide. Attorney Pemberton aggressively defends individuals charged with murder or manslaughter.
- Traffic offenses. The firm handles a broad range of traffic violations, from reckless driving to operating a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license.
- Drug crimes. The firm defends clients charged with possession and sale, handling cases involving a variety of drugs, including but not limited to marijuana, cocaine and methamphetamines.
- Assault and battery.
- Sex offenses. Attorney Pemberton protects the rights of people charged with rape, statutory rape, indecent exposure, child pornography and other sex crimes.
- White collar crimes. The firm handles cases involving fraud or embezzlement charges.
- Juvenile offenses, including juvenile delinquency and representing minors against assault, homicide, theft, property damage and any adult charges.
Attorney Pemberton handles all matters at the trial level, as well as criminal appeals. He will also help you with the expungement or sealing of a prior criminal record.
When you hire William R. Pemberton as your criminal defense lawyer, he will sit down with you and carefully explain the law and the process. He will also give you a realistic assessment of the strength of any defense you might raise, as well as your options moving forward.
Contact the Law Office of William R. Pemberton, P.C.
For a confidential consultation, contact the firm or call 936-544-4111 to set up an appointment. Attorney Pemberton is available to meet with you weekdays between 8 am and 5 pm. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are welcome.