If you are involved in a legal dispute and cannot find a way to cooperatively resolve your differences, litigation may be the only way to protect your interests. If you find yourself contemplating or facing civil litigation, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your interests, one who is intimately familiar with trial practice and procedures, one who has successfully protected the rights of others before a judge and jury.
Attorney William R. Pemberton, with offices in Crockett, Texas, brings nearly 40 years of experience to people throughout Houston County. He takes an aggressive approach on behalf of clients, using his experience, skill and knowledge to help you get the results you seek. He is board-certified in civil trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is certified as a civil trial advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
The Firm’s Civil Litigation Practice
Attorney Pemberton represents individuals and businesses as plaintiffs or defendants in a broad range of civil disputes, including:
- Real estate controversies. The firm litigates disagreements involving deeds, real estate contracts (buy-sell agreements), boundary lines, title disputes, easements, eminent domain and landlord-tenant disputes (representing either landlords or tenants).
- Breach of contract actions. Attorney Pemberton will represent either party when there are allegations of inadequate performance or failure to perform the terms of a valid contract.
- Business litigation. The firm handles lawsuits involving partnership disputes, employment contract issues, and breach of business agreements.
- Insurance claims. Attorney Pemberton represents plaintiffs in civil litigation arising out of delays or denials of claims filed under property and casualty, life, auto and medical insurance policies. He also handles bad faith insurance claims.
- Family law. Whether you are facing divorce, need help modifying an existing child support or custody order, or have other family law concerns, Attorney Pemberton can help.
Contact the Law Office of William R. Pemberton, P.C.
For a confidential consultation, contact the firm or call attorney William Pemberton at 936-544-4111. He is available to meet with you weekdays between 8 am and 5 pm. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.